Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

Pet Sitter Extraordinaire!

Hello there,

I have been pet sitting in Chicago for almost six years and I really enjoy it! Just a regular guy myself, I serve a very diverse clientele with varying needs. I have a lot of experience caring for various breeds and sizes of cats and dogs. Some of my interesting experiences have been taking a leashed cat outside for daily walks, administering insulin to a diabetic Rottweiler, and house sitting 18 semi-domestic felines.

I pride myself on dependability and paying special attention to the individual needs of my clients' beloved pets. I will furnish pet-sitting client references so the superb quality of my services can be learned of first hand. For your peace of mind I am proud to be an insured member of Pet Sitters Associates, LLC (www.petsitllc.com).

I am based on the North Side of Chicago. My preferred service area includes Lakeview, North Center, Lincoln Square, Ravenswood, Uptown, Edgewater, and Rogers Park. Please feel free to inquire about my availability if you live in a different neighborhood.


CAT SITTING:

My fee* for a 30-minute visit is $12.50 for one cat ($14.00 for two or more) and includes:

Plenty of love and attention
Playtime
Feeding/fresh water
Litter box cleaning
Brushing cat(s)
Administering medication
Mail/Newspaper retrieval
Watering plants
Hairball clean-up
Daily diary notes
Email updates
Additional tasks by request

*Note: I do offer discounted rates for lengthy vacations or multiple visits per day -- please inquire.



DOG WALKING:

My fee for a 30-minute midday walk for your dog is $12.50 (or $14.00 for two dogs).

I will walk your dogs for 30 minutes, give them fresh water, food (if required), and treats. They will receive plenty of individualized 1:1 -- or 1:2 for two dogs -- attention from me. I will pet, brush, play with, and give your babies lots of love while you're at work during the day.

When you arrive home in the evening you'll read the newest entry in a daily diary describing how your dogs' afternoon went.


+ + + + +

FYI: Booking can be as far in advance as you'd like. I also accept late reservations for those who have last-minute plans.

Email me while including the following information:

(1) Number of dogs and/or cats (plus rodents, birds, fish, etc.)
(2) Neighborhood you live in
(3) Tentative dates of your trip or days you need me
(4) The best way and time to reach you

I will respond shortly to answer any questions and arrange a convenient day and time to meet you and become acquainted with your pets. You can also call me at (312)330-1514 with any further questions.

I look forward to meeting you and your pets!

Very Sincerely,
Ron the Pet Sitter

>^,,^<






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?